THEMIS - The legal AI
in German and English language
Bring your documents to life with our artificial intelligence and your virtual legal assistance. Themis helps you review external contracts as well as organise and monitor contracts, clauses, metadata and deadlines.
less paper consumption
fewer process steps
fewer errors and risks
In PACTA Risk Analyser, Themis simulates the legal thought process during the contract review and automatically compares your preferred legal standard of the playbooks with the actual conditions of external documents:
- Semantic comparison for legal and content equivalence independent of wording
- Free formulation of preferred rules for your contracts - similar to an ai-chatbot
- Automated workflow around our Large Language Model - no prompting necessary!
- Classification of all clauses in a traffic light system according to risk levels
- No limitation to individual contract types or dates
- Review, editing, commenting and conversion according to your wishes in MS Word and PDF formats
PACTA Analytics brings your contracts to life. Let Themis analyse your documents. She will extract all relevant metadata (contract parameters) from your contracts, automatically calculate deadlines and remind you of their expiry:
- Automated extraction of metadata and contract parameters by Themis
- Clear presentation of all relevant contract information in a filterable table
- Deadline extraction and timely reminder of expiring contracts/deadlines
- Further analyses and visualisations of contract data according to your wishes and needs possible on request
In PACTA Clause Database you can collect, organise and compare all your legal clauses. Simply upload your contracts to PACTA. Themis recognises individual clauses, stores them in the clause database, names and categorises them for you:
- Central clause management
- Filterable overview of all your legal texts
- Automated classification for easy search and find
- Central updating of clauses and automated transfer to all forms and playbooks (streamlining)
- On demand, automated marking of all existing documents with changed clauses
Let Themis digitise, store and organise your documents in PACTA Cloud.
- Digitise your paper documents with PACTA's automated text recognition (OCR) for legal texts and invoices
- Cloud storage and self-learning document management
- Matter management
- Automated document classifier
- Full text & semantic search
With PACTA you can scale your business even faster and more sustainably. Find out how and receive the first 5 PACTA signatures per month for free during the first year of your contract:
We stand for the security of your data.
Privacy by Design
Our application has been designed to be data protection compliant in accordance with the DSGVO. Technical and organisational measures ensure the security of your data.
Your data and communication are encrypted from the moment of entry and thus protected against access by third parties. The data transmission is TLS/SSL encrypted.
Your identity is protected by an additional authentication code in addition to logging in via two different devices (2FA).
Our application is hosted on German, ISO 27001, 27017, 27018 certified servers.
We secure your contracts in encrypted form and in a way that is transparent and verifiable for you via blockchain. This gives your contracts even greater protection against manipulation.
What exactly is meant by document automation?
Senior Sales Professional
With PACTA, you can automate more than just the creation of contracts. Rather, with PACTA you can automate all your legal operations holistically. From upload to draft, approval, signature, data extraction and deadline management - with PACTA you automate the entire lifecycle of legal documents.
How does document analysis work?
Head of Data Science
For our automated extraction of relevant information from documents, we rely on state-of-the-art deep learning architectures. In the first step, a specially trained neural network recognizes important parts within a document. In the second step, our algorithms process this information into insightful findings. In the third step, the data is sorted and clearly presented on the platform.
How does automatic text recognition work for documents?
We achieve automated extraction of text from scans in two steps. First we use image processing algorithms to optimize the quality of the scans. Our customized deep learning model then detects existing text in the image with pixel precision and converts it into digital text. This makes scans searchable and eliminates the need to manually type out the text.