Document management with legal AI
for filing, collaboration and negotiation
Organise your documents in an ai-driven document management with automated text recognition (OCR) and use the PACTA collaboration room for internal coordination and negotiation of legal documents with all parties of the contract.
less paper consumption
fewer process steps
fewer errors and risks
Store and organise your documents in our document management:
- Cloud storage and self-learning document management
- Matter Management
- Automated document classification
- Individual access management - you decide who may edit or view documents
- Full text search
- Digitisation of your paper documents with automated PACTA text recognition (OCR) for legal texts and invoices
- Data room for due diligence
Discuss, edit and negotiate your documents in the PACTA collaboration room:
- Collaborative live editing of documents with colleagues and external parties
- Real-time negotiation at a digital round table with all contract parties
- Microsoft Office look alike with special legal functions such as request and acceptance for text processing
- Clear, complete and up-to-the-second editing history as well as automated versioning to keep track of everything at all times
With PACTA you can scale your business even faster and more sustainably. Find out how and receive the first 5 PACTA signatures per month for free during the first year of your contract:
We stand for the security of your data.
Privacy by Design
Our application has been designed to be data protection compliant in accordance with the DSGVO. Technical and organisational measures ensure the security of your data.
Your data and communication are encrypted from the moment of entry and thus protected against access by third parties. The data transmission is TLS/SSL encrypted.
Your identity is protected by an additional authentication code in addition to logging in via two different devices (2FA).
Our application is hosted on German, ISO 27001, 27017, 27018 certified servers.
We secure your contracts in encrypted form and in a way that is transparent and verifiable for you via blockchain. This gives your contracts even greater protection against manipulation.
What exactly is meant by document automation?
Senior Sales Professional
With PACTA, you can automate more than just the creation of contracts. Rather, with PACTA you can automate all your legal operations holistically. From upload to draft, approval, signature, data extraction and deadline management - with PACTA you automate the entire lifecycle of legal documents.
How does document analysis work?
Head of Data Science
For our automated extraction of relevant information from documents, we rely on state-of-the-art deep learning architectures. In the first step, a specially trained neural network recognizes important parts within a document. In the second step, our algorithms process this information into insightful findings. In the third step, the data is sorted and clearly presented on the platform.
How does automatic text recognition work for documents?
We achieve automated extraction of text from scans in two steps. First we use image processing algorithms to optimize the quality of the scans. Our customized deep learning model then detects existing text in the image with pixel precision and converts it into digital text. This makes scans searchable and eliminates the need to manually type out the text.